Saturday, August 21, 2010

A couple of updates.

*UPDATE* 23.Aug.2010
I have already received a few SPAM comments - that didn't take long. ;)
So, I am leaving comments open to anyone, at any time (meaning you do not need a password to comment). However, I am putting moderation back on, so I can weed out the SPAM.

*********************************************************************


Due to requests, and the fact there is now a SPAM filter here on Blogger, I am opening up comments again.
Anyone can comment, at any time. Hopefully the SPAM will get caught in the filter. If not, I will do my best to keep the blog SPAM free.

Also - I have added a Donate button to the blog. I have seen many blogs with donate buttons - they seem pretty common. So, I  thought I would give it a whirl. Please do not feel obligated to donate, but do know that I sincerely appreciate any donations I receive.

Wishing you all success,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment