Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Changing my tune.....

I have spoken further with Jeffrey Johnson (owner of the high paying PTC sites), and he pretty much admitted that he is taking advantage of people. Though he says it is not his fault, as some people don't read the TOS.
I admit, I was foolishly one of those people. Granted, I did not completely believe that I would get paid by these high paying sites. But, I was trying to give it an honest chance, and give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Where are we, if we have no hope? Either way Jeffrey Johnson is not being honest with his sites - he is taking advantage of honest, hard working people. Frankly, that pisses me off! My entire point with this blog was to bring you Legitimate Online Jobs. I will continue to do that, with my eyes a wide open.
I am going to delete the my posts, recommending his sites. and, now I will say DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING PTC SITES:

Cash 4 Clicking PTC Site
Earn 4 Money Clicks PTC Site
Eash Cash PTC Site
Mega Buxx Clicks PTC Site
Money Train PTC Site
Pocket Of Cash PTC Site
Beach PTC Site
Big Dollars PTC Site
Fast Car PTC Site

All of the sites listed above are SCAMS. I actually found a forum that referred to Jeffrey Johnson as a derelict. Go figure.
Live and learn, I suppose....

**Update**

I have deleted the posts where I foolishly promoted some of the above sites. I will be posting a new full list of all of the legitimate sites I have been using, later today.

3 comments:

  1. :( It figures. But Wendy, those of us who are looking for legit ways to make money, either on the side or full-time from home, really do appreciate the time you spend to bring us this blog. It's ok, so this guy is a jerk and lying to people. You are doing a great service anyway. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ally! That really made my day!
    I am so glad to know that this blog is serving the purpose that I intended.

    :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susan / Margaret (your ID says Susan, your signature says Margaret). I am really happy to know that people are enjoying the blog, and, that my little attempt to reach out to others looking for online jobs is working.

    :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete