Sunday, August 15, 2010

IMShopping is good for work and for play!

I have promoted IMShopping quite a bit, for work. IMShopping, is a great company and I love working for them.

However, I don't mention enough that IMShopping is a great shopping resource, as well.
If you have a shopping question (about any product), or can't find what you are looking for, go to IMShopping, and ask.
You will receive a few answers, finding / recommending the product you are looking for.
For example, I am thinking about getting a DSLR camera, but I am lost as to which one to get. I will ask the question on IMShopping, and get recommendations / reviews in my price range.

One thing IMShopping likes to focus on, is getting the best deals. Right now there are great back to school deals to be found. When we get closer to the holidays, IMShopping is definitely the place to find the best deals available!

Give it a try !

No comments:

Post a Comment