Monday, August 16, 2010

It's not personal - it's just business.

Right? I am trying to remind myself of that. I spent thirteen years in the corporate world, and certainly understand the concept of , "It's not personal - it's just business." However, I am taking it personally (at least a little).

The project that I have been working on for a couple of months, has come to a close today. It has nothing to do with the work that I or any of my teammates did. The project was just done. We actually did great work, that I am really proud of.
This project was by far the 'biggest' work from home project that I have ever worked on, and I already miss it. Not only will I miss the comfy paycheck that went along with it, but I will miss my teammates. I met some lovely people whom I thoroughly enjoyed working with. All people like me - Stay At Home Moms, working from home. I will stay in touch with these wonderful people, and hope that we can work together again.

I am hoping the project will be 'revived' when it gets closer to the holidays. And, I am very hopeful that since this door has closed, there is another one around the corner that is waiting to open.
Here's to being hopeful!

Wishing you all success,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment